Download EPUB for this issue
- Nickel Porphyrin Hybrid Material Based on Functionalised Silica for the Selective Oxidation of Benzyl Alcohol, by Farook Adam and Ooi Wan-Ting.
- Antifungal Activity of In-vitro Grown Earliella Scabrosa, a Malaysian Fungus on Selected Wood-degrading Fungi of Rubberwood, by Teoh Yi Peng and Mashitah Mat Don.
- Solvent Extraction of Palladium(II) from Aqueous Chloride Medium by Triphenylphosphine, Triphenylphosphine Oxide or Triphenylphosphine Sulphide in Benzene, by Naglaa E. El-Hefny and Jacqueline A. Daoud.
- Production and Characterisation of Biobased Transformer Oil from Jatropha Curcas Seed, by Zaharaddeen Nasiru Garba, Casimir Emmanuel Gimba and Paul Emmanuel.
- Transfer and Separation of Zn(II)/Co(II) by Supported Liquid Membrane Containing CYANEX 925 in Kerosene as Carrier, by Mona S. Gasser, Naglaa E. El-Hefny, Soad E. Rizk and Jacqueline A. Daoud.
- Biosynthesis of Silver Nanoparticles from Schizophyllum Commune and In-vitro Antibacterial and Antifungal Activity Studies, by Chan Yen San and Mashitah Mat Don.
- The Effect of Kenaf Core Fibre Loading on Properties of Low Density Polyethylene/Thermoplastic Sago Starch/Kenaf Core Fiber Composites, by Norshahida Sarifuddin, Hanafi Ismail and Zuraida Ahmad.
- The Properties of the Washed Empty Fruit Bunches of Oil Palm, by Nurhayati Abdullah and Fauziah Sulaiman.