Download EPUB for this issue
- Synthesis of 6-O-Stearoyl-1,2-O-isopropylidene-a-D-glucofuranose Derivatives for Antimicrobial Evaluation, by Mohammed M. Matin, Md. Mosharef Hossain Bhuiyan, Abul Kalam Mohammad Shamsuddin Azad and Md. Harun Or Rashid.
- Quantitative Metabolic Profiling of Human Serum by Nonlinear Sampling and Forward Maximum Entropy Reconstruction of Two-dimensional 1H-13C HSQC, by Ratan Kumar Rai and Vishal Singh Chandel.
- Fabrication of Formaldehyde-based Rhizophora spp. Particleboards and Their Mass Attenuation Coefficients at 15.77, 17.48, 21.18 and 25.27 keV Photon Energies, by Kai-Tong Ngu, Sabar Bauk, Rokiah Hashim, Abdul Aziz Tajuddin and Ahmad Shukri.
- Thermal Annealing Effects on the Properties of MBE-GaN p-n Junction, by Ezzah Azimah Alias, Norzaini Zainal, Ahmad Shuhaimi and Zainuriah Hassan.
- Quantitative Assessment of Heavy Metals from Selected Tea Brands Marketed in Zaria, Nigeria, by Zaharaddeen N. Garba, Saiydah Ubam, Aliyu Abubakar Babando and Ahmad Galadima.
- Prediction of Soil and Nutrient Losses from the Lake Chini Watershed, Pahang, Malaysia, by Sujaul Islam Mir, Ismail Sahid, Muhammad Barzani Gasim, Sahibin Abd. Rahim and Mohd Ekhwan Toriman.
- Chemical Composition and Antibacterial Activity of Essential Oils from Three Aromatic Plants of the Zingiberaceae Family in Malaysia, by Mohd Khairul A. Baharudin, Shafida A. Hamid and Deny Susanti.
- Determination of Radiological Hazards and the Transfer Factors of Radionulides from Soil to Vegetables in the Southwestern District of Bangladesh, by Md Altaf Hossen and Nasima Ferdous.