We are pleased to inform our readers that the latest issue of Journal of Physical Science, Vol. 27, No. 3, the third and final issue of 2016, is now published and available for download.
The latest issue consists of 10 articles as following:
- Combustion Kinetics of Shankodi-Jangwa Coal, by Bemgba Bevan Nyakuma, Aliyu Jauro, Olagoke Oladokun, Tuan Amran Tuan Abdullah and Habibu Uthman
- Influence of KMnO4 Substitution on the Structural and Transport Properties of Tl2Ba2Ca(Cu1-xRx)2Oδ+6 System, by Belqees Hassan, Ali Alnakhlani, Abdulhafiz Muhammad and Muhammad Ali Al-Hajji
- Transmission of Natural Radiation from Soil to Maize Plants and Radiological Hazards Resulting from Consumption in Upper Egypt, by Ahmed Mohamed Ahmed Mostafa, Mohamed Amin Mahmoud Uosif, Reda Elsaman and Elsayed Moustafa
- Intercalation of Schiff Base Ligands with Copper (ІІ) and Nickel (ІІ) Cation-exchange Montmorillonite (MMT) Nanoclay, by Wan Ahmad Kamil Mahmood, Ali Hossein Kianfar, Mohammad Hossein Azarian, Nurul Fatin Farhana Ismail and Sakinah Md Tia
- Thermogravimetric and Kinetic Analyses of Oil Palm Empty Fruit Bunch (OPEFB) Pellets Using the Distributed Activation Energy Model, by Bemgba Bevan Nyakuma, Arshad Ahmad, Anwar Johari and Tuan Amran Tuan Abdullah
- Effect of 460 and 532 nm Laser Light on the Erythrocyte Deformability of Anaemic Blood Samples, by Nursakinah Suardi, Mohamad Suhaimi Jaafar, Mohd Zulkifli Mustafa, Abdul Rahim Hussein and Zalila Ali
- Investigation of Gamma Radiation Shielding Properties of Some Zinc Tellurite Glasses, by Shams Issa, Mohamad Sayyed and Murat Kurudirek
- Properties of Recycled Polypropylene/Chloroprene Rubber Blends: The Effects of Dynamic Vulcanisation, by Chan Ming Yeng, Salmah Husseinsyah and Nurul Azra Bakaruddin
- Conducting Polypyrrole/Graphene Nanocomposites as Potential Electromagnetic Interference Shielding Materials in the Ku-band, by Prerna Ramnath Modak, Deoram Vithoba Nandanwar and Subhash Baburao Kondawar
- Fabrication of Cellulose Aerogel from Sugarcane Bagasse as Drug Delivery Carriers, by Suk-Fun Chin, Fiona Beragai Jimmy and Suh-Cem Pang
Note that beginning 2016, Journal of Physical Science publishes three issues per year, as opposed to two issue in the previous years.
On behalf of Editor-in-Chief and the publisher, Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM Press), we congratulate all authors on their contribution.